A Healthy Game Plan for Super Bowl Sunday

SparkPeople.com
SparkPeople.com
Editor's Choice
A Healthy Game Plan for Super Bowl Sunday
Heading to a game-day bash this weekend? Don't let high-fat party foods interfere with your healthy diet! By taking a timeout to read these tips, you'll avoid a penalty later.
Featured Member Blog
Day 1507- C'mon Get Happy

What an update I have for you all. I apologize in advance for this novel. It's going to be way too long. I just need to blog more often, since every time I do blog I feel like I have 5 different stories to write about. But that will be easier come February...more on that later. Friday wasn't a g...
Join the movement by clicking the link below to earn your SparkPoints, or connecting with SparkPeople in one of these other ways:


Get Your SparkPoints

UNSUBSCRIBE

© 2016 SparkPeople, Inc. All rights reserved. Terms | Privacy | Manage Emails


 
Best of SparkPeople Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment