Happy Holidays From Dr. Oz

View this email in your browser
Happy Holidays From My Family to Yours

This is one of my favorite photos of me and my family from last year. Though family gatherings look different for many of us this year, I'm wishing everyone a healthy and happy holiday season. I want 2021 to be the year you put your health (mental and physical) first and do what you can to spread kindness. Until The Dr. Oz Show returns on Jan. 4, keep up with health updates and more from me on my Instagram.

FOLLOW DR.OZ ON INSTAGRAM

This Low-Carb Cocktail Is Perfect for the Holidays

DAILY CATCH UP: WHAT YOU MISSED
5 Ways to Eat Your Collagen for Healthy, Glowing Skin
7 High-Protein, Vegetarian Meals That Are Easy to Make
Apply for The Diversity In Medicine Scholarship Here
TUNE IN

I Was Injected: Volunteers Who Were Part Of The Trial For The New Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Speak Out

Pfizer's positive news has made headlines worldwide, but what's it really like to get this vaccine? Participants speak out about why they chose to be part of the trial, what side effects they experienced, and if they have antibodies now. Plus, Olivia Newton-John on life during Covid, facing cancer a third time, and the loss of John Travolta's wife, Kelly Preston.

Twitter
Facebook
Website
Instagram
YouTube
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to The Dr. Oz newsletter. You are subscribed with the address WebEdit@zoco.com.

To VIEW ONLINE click here. 

To UPDATE PREFERENCES click here

To UNSUBSCRIBE click here

555 W 57th Street 

NY, NY 10019


 

No comments:

Post a Comment