Only until tomorrow -- Special offer with 95% discount

Good morning :-)

Authority Nutrition is now almost 4.5 years old...

Last month we got over 16 million visits for the first time and I expect March to be closer to 18 million.

As a big thanks to you, my customers and all readers, I have put together a strictly limited special offer.

This is why I am writing you this e-mail today, because this special offer is only available until tomorrow evening, Wednesday, 22nd February, 2017 at 11:59 pm.

After that, it will be discontinued and never available again!

For only 1 dollar you get no-obligation access to my meal plan membership (instead of 10 US dollars) for 30 days and you will also receive our new low-calorie meal plans free of charge (value: 10 dollars):

Yes, I would like to order the meal plan membership plus low-calorie meal plans for only 1 dollar (instead of 20 dollars) and start losing weight and belly fat

The great part is:

You can start immediately and ...

... you can keep all the meal plans from the first 30 days for life, even if you don't remain a member after the 30 days are over.

Let my team and me plan your meals based on nutrition science best practices.

We'll show you what to eat in order to:

- get a flat stomach (faster than you thought)
- have more energy (stable throughout the day)
- lose a bunch of water weight fast, then steady and sustained weight loss (without the "yo-yo effect")
- drastically improve your metabolic health and help you live longer

Here's what Niki said about the meal plans:

"Kris, these are delicious! Also, so simple to shop for and little prep time. I am not a cook, but these are tasting great! I started Monday and today I am down 4 lbs. My workouts are more enhanced, my meditation and yoga more focused and I feel great! Thank you, Niki B."

And Ashley:

"Awesome! Thanks, Kris. I am loving the meal plans so far. I have tried many different ones before and this is the first one that has been simple, easy, and affordable. My husband has enjoyed the meals as well, which is a hard sale. My 7-year-old daughter even asked for her own smoothie this morning. I am down 1.5 pounds after only two days. I feel better already and after your emails, I have no desire for processed food. Thank you so much!! And you are so personable and quick to respond. Thank you a million times over.

And Sheryl and her husband:

"Oh my gosh. This is just so helpful and I am very grateful for this. My husband has diabetes and this will be great for him. We both need to lose weight but doing meal plans each week is just another thing to fit into life. Many thanks and also glad they are uncomplicated and easy. Well done. Warmly, Sheryl Tunnicliffe."

This special offer is only available through the following link and only until tomorrow evening. After that the offer is gone.

Look: You do not take any risk, because you are backed up by a full 60-day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee and there are no obligations!

My motto is:

"If you continue to do what you've done so far, you'll continue to get what you've got so far."

You have to change something to achieve your goals and desires.

Let's start together now:

Yes, I would like to start now and accept the special offer with a 95% discount

I'm very excited for you :-)

Best regards
Kris

P.S: My team and I have spent a ton of effort into putting together these incredibly delicious meals based on weight loss superfoods. Many of our members lose 4-5 pounds in the first few days alone. We show you how to do all of this here:

Yes, I also want to lose fat and get a smaller belly eating delicious meals
 
Austurkor 102
Kopavogur Gullbringusysla 203
ICELAND

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment