Starting Over is Not a Bummer!

SparkPeople.com:: Community Highlight - The most positive social community on the web!

PIXIE-LICIOUS

Week of 07/21/2016 - Featured Blog Post

Starting Over is Not a Bummer!

Today is day 2 of my streak!

Having a streak going is one of my favorite ways to motivate myself to stay on track. I love seeing all those "on track" days in a row add up! I had a pretty decent streak going...almost three weeks! But then I had an off track day, so I had to start my streak over. Yesterday, when I posted in my status that I was back to day 1, one of my SparkFriends said it was a "bummer" that I had to start over.

Guess what? Starting over is NOT a bummer! Starting over is something to be proud of, and I sure am. I had 20 days in a row of eating right and exercising. One "off" day can't undo all that hard work I put in.

Starting over doesn't mean you're a failure. It means you are one strong, tough as nails, determined warrior! Always be proud of yourself for having the strength to pick yourself up and start fresh. The only bummer would be if you just gave up.

I have over 100 pounds to lose, and along the way I'm sure there will be many times when I will have to start my streak over. I will take detours from time to time, but as long as I get back on the right path, I know I WILL eventually reach my goal. So cheers to Day One!

Click here to cheer on this member and share your thoughts on this post!



Motivational Member

  MSWENDI42

The internal journey

I am here to talk through the weight loss and getting healthy process. I now have about 30 more poun...

...Go To MSWENDI42 Page
 
Featured Member Blogs

I am NOT a morning person.
Tracking food -thoughts
Truth is a hard pill to swallow
Be your plan
 
Featured SparkTeam

ON THE LIGHTER SIDE a place of humor and smiles!

This team is set up for HUMOR, JOKES, GAMES, FUN , LAUGHING , QUOTES, AND ALOT OF MOTIVATION !! PLEASE JOIN! AND JUMP IN , NEW POSTS ARE WELCOME

Visit this Team ›

Join a SparkTeam Today ›

More Community Links:     Polls | Success Stories | Featured Blogs | Challenge Central


  SparkPeople's mission is to Spark millions of People around the world to get healthy and reach new goals every day. Join the movement by clicking the link below to earn your SparkPoints, or connecting with SparkPeople in one of these other ways:

 
  More From SparkPeople:

Click here to get your sparkpoints
  Share on Facebook Follow on Pinterest Share on Twitter Follow on Google+ SparkPeople YouTube Channel Sign up for SparkPeople Newsletters Get SparkPeople Apps  


Click here to UNSUBSCRIBE from this email
To unsubscribe by postal mail, send a letter or postcard with your email address to: SparkPeople, 310 Culvert Street, Suite 301, Cincinnati, OH 45202
© 2016 SparkPeople, Inc. All rights reserved. | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy | Manage Emails


No comments:

Post a Comment