Optimism and the Power of Positive Thinking

SparkPeople.com
SparkPeople.com
Editor's Choice
Optimism and the Power of Positive Thinking
Viewing the glass as half-full does more than increase happiness. Research shows that optimists have better mental and physical health--and brighter futures!
Featured Member Blog
What a difference a year makes ...

Roughly a year ago (February 8, 2015) I ran my third 5k. I am hoping it will not be my last. It has been 47 weeks since it became evident that I was injured and I would eventually learned I had a fractured pelvis. A fracture that appears to have occurred at least 6 months before I even began train...
Join the movement by clicking the link below to earn your SparkPoints, or connecting with SparkPeople in one of these other ways:


Get Your SparkPoints

UNSUBSCRIBE

© 2016 SparkPeople, Inc. All rights reserved. Terms | Privacy | Manage Emails


 
Best of SparkPeople Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment